Serchem are always looking for ways to make our customers job a little easier, that is why we offer several different chemical dosing options, as well as our engineers installing and maintaining the equipment when utilising the Serchem chemistry. This ranges from trigger bottle sprays, bucket fills and ware-washing. The dosing equipment reduces human error and the risk of over-using chemicals, thus reducing the amount of chemicals being used by accurately dosing the amount of chemical needed. This is also critical with regards to surface sanitisers as an accurate dosage is essential to ensuring full product compliance to BS EN 1276 for bacterial reduction.
No matter what the requirement Serchem will have a suitable solution for you and your team. Contact us for more information.
WareDose 35 Warewashing Dosing System
Warewashing Dosing System.
WareDose 35 is a completely new dosing system that combines the mechanical advantages and compact design of WareDose line, with a digital interface and an intuitive programming.
Product Code: WDG35
- Robust self-holding hinge can be opened without tools and stays open during installation and maintenance.
- Three edgeless squeeze rollers and a large ball bearing on the motor shaft interface guarantee improved axial effort, enhancing tube and motor lifespan by 15–20%.
- Large fixing bracket with safety-release lever guarantees easy and accurate installation.
- Dust-tight polyurethane seals provide IP65-grade protection against water jets.
DD1 Drain Dosing System
Drain Dosing System.
DD1 is a simple, reliable drain dosing unit requiring minimal maintenance. The unit benefits from years of application experience and is an ideal solution for a general drain dosing maintenance.
Product Code: DD1
- Designed to dose chemicals at pre-set times
- Comes with pre-programmed delivery rates making the unit quick and easy to set up.
- Pre-fitted with a specially designed long-life battery.
- Operating Temperature -5°C to +55°C.
- Low maintenance.
Smart Pump for Sink Fill Dispensing System
Sink Fill Dispensing System.
Fitted on the wall, this dispenser is sited by or over a sink in order that the delivery spout dispenses directly into the sink or bowl.
Product Code: 8700
Smart Pump for Bottle Fill Dispensing System
Bottle Fill Dispensing System
This dispenser has a purpose-built adjustable shelf for holding the bottle in place while it dispenses the correct measure of concentrated product into a water-filled spray bottle.
Product Code: 8800
Smart Pump for Bucket Fill Dispensing System
Bucket Fill Dispensing System.
This dispenser has an extension tube to enable the dispensed concentrated product to flow directly into a bucket of water.
Product Code: 8900